- USC Senior VP for Administration Todd Dickey apologized Tuesday for the questions contained in the school’s mandatory Title IX training course.
- Dickey also stated that the inappropriate sexual history questions would be removed from the training.
And set it straight:
A model for
The Head of State.
With fifty cents
You sell your souls,
Like stinking trolls.
EXCLUSIVE: Textbook sales leader says national Common Core education standards are ‘all about the money’ as teacher insists bureaucrats created a ‘new f**king system that f**king sucks to sell more books’
- Conservative muckraker group Project Veritas caught a textbook sales executive and a New York teacher talking about Common Core standards
- ‘I hate kids,’ confessed the textbook sales leader. ‘I’m in it to sell books. Don’t even kid yourself for a heartbeat’
- Hidden camera video shows teacher hammering the program as a ‘bulls**t’ system designed ‘to sell more books’
- ‘Oh my god, it’s all a money game. It’s all a money game,’ she said
- Houghton Mifflin Harcourt fired the sales executive Tuesday morning after DailyMail.com told the company about the video
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3394331/Textbook-sales-leader-says-national-Common-Core-education-standards-money.html#ixzz3xBMM6jLb
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
Read more at http://thefreethoughtproject.com/chicago-police-fight-destroy-misconduct-records-launch-homan-square-investigation/#l1jAHhW4RvbEqtlE.99
“You must have a capacity to receive, or even omnipotence can’t give.” ~