BREAKING: JW sued DOJ for communications related to the immigration parole of Natalia Veselnitskaya – the Russian attorney who met w/ Donald Trump Jr. at Trump Tower & whose immigration parole was refused during the time when the meeting occurred.
@realDonaldTrump to get even… call for the release of Barack Obama’s sealed records and John McCain‘s sealed MIA/POW files.
Unseal these too:
The Latest: Susan Rice’s Unmasking Records Sealed for Five Years at Obama Presidential Library https://640whlo.iheart.com/featured/buck-sexton-with-america-now/content/2017-06-28-the-latest-susan-rices-unmasking-records-sealed-for-five-years-at-obama-presidential-library/#.WgpTrekYNZo.twitter …
Excited to be heading home to see the House pass a GREAT Tax Bill with the middle class getting big TAX CUTS!
For all of you hypocrite so called “woke” social justice warriors why don’t you go to Chicago and tell the thugs there shooting and killing pregnant women and kids that they are demon spirits and killing their own people. Oh wait that’s not a part of the liberal playbook. Fools
Congressional Reform Act of 2017
1. No Tenure/No Pension.
A Congressman/woman collects a salary while in office and receives no pay when they’re out of office.
2. Congress (past, present, & future) participates in Social Security.
All funds in the Congressional retirement fund move to the Social Security system immediately. All future funds flow into the Social Security system, and Congress participates with the American people.
It may not be used for any other purpose.
3. Congress can purchase their own retirement plan, just as all Americans do.
4. Congress will no longer vote themselves a pay raise. Congressional pay will rise by the lower of CPI or 3%.
5. Congress loses their current health care system and participates in the same health care system as the American people.
6. Congress must equally abide by all laws they impose on the American people.
7. All contracts with past and present Congressmen/women are void effective 7/1/17.
The American people did not make this contract with Congressmen/women. Congress made all these contracts for themselves.
Serving in Congress is an honor, not a career. The Founding Fathers envisioned citizen legislators should serve their term(s), then go home and go back to work.
(I don’t know for sure who wrote this. Somebody said Trump proposed it.)