— Chelsea Fanboy (@__reesespuff) October 8, 2016
Uranium One is as crooked as a dog’s hind leg and as dirty as a backwoods outhouse and for some reason the name Clinton keeps popping up.
FBI informant who spied on Russian firm that bought Uranium One says Moscow paid MILLIONS to influence Hillary Clinton while the deal was under review
- The congressional committees searching for Hillary Clinton’s alleged wrongdoing in the Uranium One deal are talking with a former FBI informant
- William Douglas Campbell, a lobbyist, is providing documents to Congress about his undercover work investigating the Russian firm Rosatom
- Rosatom bought Uranium One after getting U.S. government approval in 2010, gaining control of 20 per cent of America’s uranium supply
- Hillary Clinton, then secretary of State, approved the deal along with other top Obama administration officials
- Campbell says Russia paid APCO Worldwide $3 million for lobbying; the firm was also expected to work for the Clinton Foundation for free
- APCO provided more than $1 million in ‘in kind’ pro-bono services, which Republicans say were a way to unethically curry favor with Clinton
- Bill Clinton also got a $500,000 speaking fee from a Russian bank tied to the Uranium One deal
Wow! -Senator Mark Warner got caught having extensive contact with a lobbyist for a Russian oligarch. Warner did not want a “paper trail” on a “private” meeting (in London) he requested with Steele of fraudulent Dossier fame. All tied into Crooked Hillary.