Cover-up of False Flag Shooting at Navy Yard

 

prosecute false flag perpetratorsprison bars 3

 

SWAT Team Told to ‘Stand Down’ During Navy Shooting Stonewalled by Authorities
The Alex Jones Channel Alex Jones Show podcast Prison Planet TV Infowars.com Twitter Alex Jones’ Facebook Infowars store
Unit’s leader replaced, others apply for leave
Paul Joseph Watson

September 20, 2013
Members of a Washington SWAT team who were told to stand down during the Navy Yard shooting have been stonewalled by authorities, while the leader of the elite unit has been replaced.

Image: Containment and Emergency Response Team (CERT)
As we reported earlier this week, the highly trained Containment and Emergency Response Team (CERT) was just minutes away from Building 197 of the headquarters for Naval Sea Systems Command when Aaron Alexis began his rampage.
Being the only personnel on site armed with long guns, the CERT team was asked by an officer with the Metropolitan Police Department (MPD to aid in hunting down the active shooter.
However, when the CERT Team radioed their superiors to obtain permission to go ahead with the operation, they were told by a watch commander to leave the scene.
The CERT team members are expert marksmen and it’s almost inevitable that their involvement in neutralizing the gunman would have saved lives. By the time armed police arrived 30 minutes later, Alexis had already killed 12 victims.
“I don’t think it’s a far stretch to say that some lives may have been saved if we were allowed to intervene,” a Capitol Police source told the BBC.
Instead of receiving answers as to why they were ordered to stand down, the CERT team has been stonewalled by authorities.
“Days after the shooting, none of the officers has been questioned by officials or investigators from a special panel that was convened on Wednesday,” reports BBC News, despite standard operating procedure directing that they be debriefed immediately.
The department has also replaced the leader of the unit with no explanation and four members of the SWAT Team have also applied for applied for temporary leave, according to the report.

Facebook @ https://www.facebook.com/paul.j.watson.71
FOLLOW Paul Joseph Watson @ https://twitter.com/PrisonPlanet
*********************
Paul Joseph Watson is the editor and writer for Infowars.com and Prison Planet.com. He is the author of Order Out Of Chaos. Watson is also a host for Infowars Nightly News.
This article was posted: Friday, September 20, 2013 at 1:37 pm
Tags: domestic news

 

prosecute false flag perpetrators

Obama proud murderer

ReThink 911

Visit ReThink911.org | Trouble viewing – View online Rethink911 on Facebook Rethink911 on Twitter
Rethink911.org logo SEPTEMBER 19, 2013

News from the Week of the 12th Anniversary:
ReThink911 Caps Thrilling NYC Tour
with Historic Times Square Rally
ReThink911’s Canadian Controversy Continues

Dear ReThink911 Supporters,

Last week was an unprecedented moment in our collective efforts to educate the public about 9/11 and generate outcry for a new investigation. On the streets of New York City and other cities around the world, we witnessed an outpouring of actions showing a renewed energy and hope that we will turn the tide. Meanwhile, ReThink911 made its first major breakthrough into the mainstream news with Time US’s coverage and with the controversy that has erupted across Canada in response to ReThink911’s Ottawa bus ads.

ReThink911 Takes New York City by Storm

ReThink911 took to the streets early on the morning of September 11, joining 30 other 9/11 groups in observing a vigil and distributing brochures at Ground Zero. We then marched up the street to the New York City Council to deliver our ReThink911 VIP Packs to all 51 council members. After that we went via the subway to Democracy Now, then marched to the New York Times, MSNBC, FOX, CNN, CBC and ABC to deliver more VIP Packs. We ended the day in Times Square under ReThink911’s towering 54-foot billboard with a historic rally featuring renowned speakers Dr. William Pepper, Former Congresswoman Cynthia McKinney, Richard Gage, AIA and several other inspiring voices.

We invite you to watch all the speeches as well as a recap of the NYC tour, and read Jerry Mazza’s articleabout the events.

We’ve been hearing about many amazing local actions that took place around the 12th anniversary. Send us your stories, photos and videos, and we will post them on ReThink911.org. Please contact our Action Group Leader Pam Senzee at ReThink911@AE911Truth.org

Local Controversy Has Canada ReThinking 9/11

Controversy exploded last week in Canada over the ReThink911 ads currently running on 300 buses in the Ottawa transit system. On September 11, the Chair of the Ottawa Transit Commission called the ReThink911 ads “insensitive” and said she would request a review of Ottawa’s advertising policy. Our official response to her comments was picked up the following day by several news outlets, and the Mayor even weighed in to say our ads were “disrespectful” yet “protected by free speech”. Read the articles below for a recap of how the controversy unfolded. On Friday, the Ottawa Citizen published an editorial arguing for our right to place the ReThink911 ads on Ottawa buses.

In response to the controversy, we invited you to help us raise $6,000 for an urgent national poll to gauge Canadians’ opinions on Building 7 and our right to raise awareness of Building 7 on Ottawa buses. Thanks to your quick and generous support, we succeeded in less than 48 hours. The new poll, set to be released early next week, will be the most powerful statement yet in the ongoing dialogue.

Meanwhile, the Transit Commission meeting scheduled for September 18 was canceled due to a tragic accident in Ottawa involving a bus and train. We send our deepest condolences to the families and friends of those killed in the accident.

We will let you know when the Transit Commission’s meeting is rescheduled and keep you abreast as we shift the focus to the Canadian parliament, where a petition requesting a parliamentary review of the omissions and inconsistencies in the 9/11 Commission Report has been brought by over 1,400 Canadian citizens.

The Controversy in Canada’s Capital as It Happened:

Ottawa Citizen: Ads Questioning Truth of 9/11 Appear on OC Transpo Buses

Huffington Post Canada: 9/11 Conspiracy Ad on Ottawa Buses and Toronto Billboard Sparks Outrage

Ottawa 1310 News: Controversial 9/11 Ads Spark Call for Review of OC Transpo Ad Policies

ReThink911: Statement Regarding Ads on Ottawa OC Transpo Buses

Sun News: Free Speech Protects ‘Disrespectful’ 9/11 Conspiracy Ads: Ottawa Mayor

CBC News: Group Behind 9/11 Bus Ad Responds to Criticism

Ottawa Citizen: 9/11 Truth Campaign Responds to Criticism of Bus Ads

Ottawa Citizen: OC Transpo Should Err on the Side of Free Speech

Support ReThink911 with a donation today Donate
About ReThink911

ReThink911 is sponsored by Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth, a 501(c)3 non-profit organization, and Remember Building 7, a campaign by 9/11 family members to raise awareness of Building 7.

Donations are tax-deductible as allowed by codes and restrictions.

Unsubscribe or Change your email subscription preferences

Prepare for the GridEx II November Power Grid “Drill”

 

Published on Monday, 02 September 2013 14:50

Prepare for the GridEx II November Power Grid “Drill”

This drill is scheduled to begin November 13, 2013. What is not being discussed is how much of the nation will lose power or, since it is a three-nation drill (United States and parts of Canada and Mexico), the entire U.S. will go “offline” so to speak. What we are told is that all food and water transport will stop, business and banking will stop, transportation and shopping will stop, communications will stop, and there will be no heat in homes, schools or places of business.

As such, everyone will have to decide whether to go to work, whether to send their kids to school or have them possibly locked down, and they will have to decide whether they will have non-perishable foods and water on hand, alternative lighting and heating, medical supplies, etc., for what will likely be ordered sheltering in place.

Therefore, a few suggestions come to mind:

Have at least two weeks food and water stored for all family members and pets, preferably one month’s storage.

Have warm clothing, warm blankets and sleeping bags, gloves and hats.

Have extra medical supplies and prescription drugs if you know you will run out during mid-November. Have a quality First Aid kit, stocked.

Have extra firewood and a place to possibly cook outdoors. You might want to include a good tent and/or large tarps, ropes, bungee cords, and a good ax and wood saw.

Do NOT throw away yard sticks, burnable trash, cardboard, etc. Store them in boxes in the garage or a utility shed. If you do not have either, ask a neighbor if you can temporarily store them in their garage or shed. Buy wood matches and keep them in zip lock bags or plastic containers with lids.

You will have to decide whether you are going to send your children school. If so, pack food, water, and dress them very warmly and prepare them in advance that you may have no ability to contact them and that they may have to stay at school for several days.

Fill you cars with gasoline prior to November 10th, and try to store extra gasoline in a safe place.

If you can afford to do so, buy a Big Buddy propane heater, three or four 20 pound propane tanks (filled), and an adapter hose for the 20 pound tanks.

Have paper plates, paper and foam cups, plastic utensils, a good can opener or two, a good all-purpose tool, and keep all store bags.

Have plenty of toilet paper, sanitary supplies for girls and women, hand soaps, paper and hand towels, and have plenty of small plastic or grocery store bags.

Have several quality flashlights, A LOT of batteries. Several old-fashioned oil lamps with wicks and clear glass chimneys and a gallon or two of lamp oil will provide good light and quite a bit of additional heat.

If you have babies have stored formula, cleaned bottles, diapers, wipes, ointments, and plenty of warm baby blankets, hats, mits, booties, temperature-lowering medicines and electrolyte juices.

If you have senior parents or grandparents, get them prepared with all necessities.

Know how to shut off your natural gas.

Get laundry done prior to the drill.

Be aware that we have no real idea if this drill will include armies in our streets, forced relocations; business and/or school lock downs, or if this will be a drill that becomes a live “event” as occurred in Boston. Mostly, be prepared for many people to be unprepared and panicked. Be prepared to protect your home, families and supplies, and always keep working toward a six month supply of stored goods including garden seeds. In today’s world and beneath today’s political and policing systems, you just never know. Stock up.

Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter.
– Martin Luther King

 prosecute false flag perpetratorsfalse flag in commonyou need guns tank

NBC: SWAT Team Sent Away From Navy Yard Shooting

SWAT Team Sent Away From Navy Yard Shooting

By Mila Mimica
|  Thursday, Sep 19, 2013  |  Updated 8:06 AM EDT
SWAT Team Sent Away From Navy Yard Shooting

Getty Images

Heavily armed police officers respond to a shooting at the Washington Navy Yard September 16, 2013 in Washington, D.C. Police believe there to be two shooters who killed several people and wounded others in an incident that put parts of the city on lockdown. (Photo by Alex Wong/Getty Images)

 

A U.S. Capitol Police SWAT team was just blocks from Washington Navy Yard Monday morning during the shootings when they were told to stand down and return to the Capitol, News4’s Pat Collins is reporting.

Twelve people were killed in the shootings and eight others wounded. The gunman, 34-year-old Aaron Alexis, was also killed.

Capitol Police confirmed an independent investigation is underway to determine the circumstances surrounding their response to the shootings. The findings will be released by Oct. 21.

“I asked the Capitol Police Board to do an independent fact review of those allegations to find out exactly,” Capitol Police Chief Kim Dine told News4 Wednesday. “That morning I was in contact with [DC Police] Chief Lanier and offered assistance.”

The gunman was eventually stopped by patrol officers from D.C. Police and U.S. Park Police.

Park Police sent one helicopter to the scene to transfer one shooting victim to the hospital and rescued three people trapped on the roof — they would have sent another helicopter, but it is temporarily grounded due to budget shortfalls.

Ridiculous Ignorance by College: California college bars student from handing out copies of Constitution

California college bars student from handing out copies of Constitution
Follow @myfoxdc on Twitter
Join the conversation on Twitter @myfoxdc.
Like & Follow us on Facebook-MyFoxDC
Comment and share our stories with your Facebook friends.
Photos: Shooting at Navy yard in DC
Updated: Sep 16, 2013 12:41 PM PDT
The Constitution guarantees the right to free speech, but don’t try to pass out copies of it at Modesto Junior College in California.

A student at the school who tried to pass out pocket-size pamphlets of the very document that memorializes our rights got shut down on Sept. 17 – a date also known as Constitution Day.

Campus authorities told 25-year-old Robert Van Tuinen, who caught the whole thing on videotape, he could only pass out the free documents at a tiny designated spot on campus, and only then if he scheduled it several days in advance.

“Watching the video is a combination of depressing and nauseating, to see what rigamarole students have to go through just to express themselves on campus,” said Robert Shibley, senior vice president of the Foundation for Individual Rights in Education (FIRE), which has taken on campus speech codes around the nation.

Van Tuinen, who said he’d read up on the school’s regulations and expected to get chased away from outside the student center, went to FIRE with the video. The foundation penned an email letter to the school’s administration on Van Tuinen’s behalf early Thursday, but Shibley said there had been no response later in the day.

A spokeswoman for the college tells FoxNews.com that students and the general public are permitted to pass out materials in areas on campus that are generally available to the public, as long as they do not disrupt the orderly operations of the college.

“In the case of the YouTube video, it does not appear that the student was disrupting the orderly operations of the college and therefore we are looking into the incident,” Modesto Junior College Marketing and Public Relations officer Linda Hoile said.

In the video, Van Tuinen is confronted by an unidentified campus police officer within minutes of passing out the pamphlets. When he protests, he is told “there are rules.”

“But do you know what this is?” he asks. “What are the rules? Why are the rules tied to my free speech?”

Van Tuinen explains that he wants to start an organization called Young Americans for Liberty.

 

Read more: http://www.myfoxdc.com/story/23483119/california-college-bars-student-from-handing-out-copies-of-constitution#ixzz2fSmDtjoZ
Follow us: @myfoxdc on Twitter | myfoxdc on Facebook