Can shoot in slums.
- US troops protect the Afghanistan poppy harvest to aid local farmers in the battle against the Taliban.
- That battle has been so “successful” that the Taliban Storms Afghanistan and is on the march towards the capital.
- Meanwhile, drug agents attempt to intercept heroin before it hits the US.
- The effort to stop smuggling pushes up the price of heroin to the explicit benefit of drug lords who do get some of it through.
- Those drug lords are apt to be the Taliban.
- Drug money goes to buy weapons for the Taliban.
- To counteract the rise of the Taliban, we train “moderates” to fight the Taliban.
- We also give weapons to “moderates” to fight the Taliban.
- Unfortunately, we cannot successfully identify moderates. Many US weapons fall into the hands of the Taliban.
- Ultimately US weapons as well as weapons purchased with drug money are used to kill US soldiers and fight the puppet regime the US seeks to protect.
The above process necessitates keeping US troops in Afghanistan to 2024, if not infinity and beyond.
Thus, the Battle for Perpetual War is Won.
Proverbs 21:20 ESV:
Precious treasure and oil are in a wise man’s dwelling, but a foolish man devours it.
Proverbs 13:11 ESV:
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle, but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.
Proverbs 10:4-5 ESV:
A slack hand causes poverty, but the hand of the diligent makes rich. He who gathers in summer is a prudent son, but he who sleeps in harvest is a son who brings shame.
Proverbs 13:22 ESV:
A good man leaves an inheritance to his children’s children, but the sinner’s wealth is laid up for the righteous.
Luke 14:28 ESV:
For which of you, desiring to build a tower, does not first sit down and count the cost, whether he has enough to complete it?
Proverbs 22:7 ESV:
The rich rules over the poor, and the borrower is the slave of the lender.
1 Timothy 5:8 ESV:
But if anyone does not provide for his relatives, and especially for members of his household, he has denied the faith and is worse than an unbeliever.
1 Corinthians 16:2 ESV:
On the first day of every week, each of you is to put something aside and store it up, as he may prosper, so that there will be no collecting when I come.
1 Timothy 6:10 ESV:
For the love of money is a root of all kinds of evils. It is through this craving that some have wandered away from the faith and pierced themselves with many pangs.