Jehu, Ahab, and Jezebel
Jehu drives his chariot at a furious pace,
Ahab, scared, enters the battle in disguise,
Jezebel slathers makeup on her face.
On Ahab’s battlefield an arrow flies
To Ahab’s chest–he gasps his last breaths;
Jehu calls to eunuchs on the upper floor,
“Throw the wicked woman to her death!”
Dogs consume her, as prophesied before.
The stagecoach driver
Hank Monk drove furiously
Made buttons pop off.
Hank Monk, The Incomparable
Who funds these pedophile groups?
Jeffrey Epstein’s money mostly seems to have come from Ghislaine Maxwell‘s father, Robert Maxwell, and Les Wexner – both of whom are citizens of Israel with deep ties to Mossad.
Now let’s look at at another group: NXIVM, members of which recently were charged with keeping underage women entrapped for up to two years.
NXIVM seems mostly to have been funded by sisters Sara Bronfman and Clare Bronfman (pictured below) who donated over $100 million to NXIVM. They are both expected to serve prison time. Sara and Clare are the daughters of Edgar Bronfman, who owned Seagram’s and was the former president of the World Jewish Congress, also with deep ties to Mossad.
It’s hard to believe that an intelligence agency has gotten out of control and funded pedophile groups. After all, we know the CIA would never venture outside the bounds of legality, propriety, and decency. 🙂
Free Hong Kong.
A Day at Grandpa’s Farm
After the pump breaks a pipe, you dig a ditch,
And when it’s fixed, you start the motor, push
The wheel-line over mud and through the corn,
And start the pump again to water crops.
At Dead Man’s Slide, the D-4 tilts a bit,
The harrow kicks up choking dust; you shush
Fears that the yellow CAT will roll without warning
And squish you like ground meat in butcher shops.
Covered with dust from head to toe, you hear
The bell ring from the house, and hurry down
The hill to dine on steak, potatoes, peas,
And corn, corn on the cob, fresh-picked, you smear
The butter on, your brother plays the clown,
And Grandma offers ice cream, if you please.
Okay folks, just in case many of you think we have been unfair to Obama in the past, here is a list of his many accomplishments…just want to be fair and balanced… And yes this has been around before but it’s worth reminding us of why we will never forget OBAMA’s legacy…..
Quit trashing Obama’s accomplishments. He has done more than any other President before him. Here is a list of his impressive accomplishments:
1. First President to be photographed smoking a joint.
2. First President to apply for college aid as a foreign student, then deny he was a foreigner. 3. First President to have a social security number from a state he has never lived in.
4. First President to preside over a cut to the credit-rating of the United States.
5. First President to violate the War Powers Act.
6. First President to be held in contempt of court for illegally obstructing oil drilling in the Gulf of Mexico.
7. First President to require all Americans to purchase a product from a third party. Forced people to purchase health insurance or be fined (taxed) and forced to pay the fine through their income tax. (Obamacare)
8. First President to spend a trillion dollars on “shovel-ready” jobs when there was no such thing as “shovel-ready” jobs. (Stimulus Bill)
9. First President to abrogate bankruptcy law to turn over control of companies to his union supporters.
10. First President to by-pass Congress and implement the Dream Act through executive fiat, allowing illegals to stay in America.
11. First President to order a secret amnesty program that stopped the deportation of illegal immigrants across the U.S., including those with criminal convictions.
12. First President to demand a company hand-over $20 million to one of his political appointees. ???????
13. First President to tell a CEO of a major corporation (General Motors – Rick Wagoner) to resign.
14. First President to terminate America’s ability to put a man in space and to turn NASA into a Muslim reach-out organization.
15. First President to cancel the National Day of Prayer and to say that America is no longer a Christian nation.
16. First President to have a law signed by an auto-pen without being present.
17. First President to arbitrarily declare an existing law unconstitutional and refuse to enforce it. (Immigration in Arizona)
18. First President to threaten insurance companies if they publicly spoke out on the reasons for their rate increases. (Obamacare)
19. First President to tell a major manufacturing company in which state it is allowed to locate a factory. (Boeing)
20. First President to file lawsuits against the states he swore an oath to protect (AZ, WI, OH, IN).
21. First President to withdraw an existing coal permit that had been properly issued years ago.
22. First President to actively try to bankrupt an American industry (coal).
23. First President to fire an inspector general of AmeriCorps for catching one of his friends in a corruption case.
24. First President to appoint 45 czars to replace elected officials in his office.
25. First President to surround himself with radical left wing anarchists.
26. First President to golf more than 250 separate times in his years in office.
27. First President to hide his birth, medical, educational and travel records.
28. First President to win a Nobel Peace Prize for doing NOTHING to earn it.
29. First President to go on multiple “global apology tours” and concurrent “insult our friends” tours.
30. First President to go on over 17 lavish vacations, in addition to date nights and Wednesday evening White House parties for his friends paid for by the taxpayers.
31. First President to have personal servants (taxpayer funded) for his wife
32. First President to keep a dog trainer on retainer for $102,000 a year at taxpayer expense. 33. First President to fly in a personal trainer from Chicago at least once a week at taxpayer expense.
34. First President to repeat the Quran and tell us the early morning call of the Azan (Islamic call to worship) is the most beautiful sound on earth.
35. First President to side with a foreign nation over one of the American 50 states (Mexico vs. Arizona).
36. First President to tell the military men and women that they should pay for their own private insurance because they “volunteered to go to war and knew the consequences.”
37. Then he was the First President to tell the members of the military that THEY were UNPATRIOTIC for balking at the last suggestion.
38. First President that did not know how many states are in the union.
39. First President who had a father who was a professed communist, a step-father who was a professed communist and a mentor who was a professed communist – Frank Davis. It was never reported when he turned into a Capitalist!
40. The first president who had a minister who hated America and preached about that hate in his sermon while Obama and his wife sat in the pews for 20 years. (Reverend Wright)
41. The first president who gave $5 billion taxpayer money to a company which then proceeded to go bankrupt within 6 months after never building a single solar panel — Solendra — there was never an accounting for the taxpayer funds given to them.
42. The first president to secretly ship billions of dollars in cash (loaded on pallets) to a foreign country and receive nothing in return. (Iran nuke deal)
43. The first president to have Air Force One flown over New York under approved air space — thereby scaring the b-g-ees out of the residents who experienced 911.
(Psalm 25:17, John 3:30)
From my distress;
You must increase;
I must be less.
JOSHUA CHAPTER SIXTEEN
1 Ephraim and Manasseh, the two tribes
In Joseph’s line, received some land that is
Described like this: The southern border of
Their land began at Jordan River east
Of Jericho’s spring, and from there it went
West through the desert up to the hill country
Surrounding Bethel, 2 and from Bethel it
Went on to Luz and then up to the Archites’
Border in Ataroth, 3 and it descended
West down to land that was the Japhlet clan’s,
Then went to Lower Beth-Horon, and Gezer,
And to the Mediterranean Sea.
4 Thus did Manasseh and Ephraim, Joseph’s
Descendants, took in their inheritance.
5 The following describes the land that was
Distributed among the clans within
The tribe of Ephraim. 6 Their southern border
Began at Ataroth-Addar and went
On west to Upper Beth-Horon and to
The Mediterranean Sea. 7 Their northern
Border got started at Janoah in
The east, and curved a little to the north,
Then came back south to Michmethath 8 and to
Tappuah, and it followed Kanah Gorge
West to the Mediterranean Sea.
The eastern border started on the north
Close to Janoah and it went between
Janoah on the southwest and Taa-
Nath-Shiloh on the northeast, then it went
On south to Ataroth, Naarah, and
On as far as the border of the land
Which Jericho had, and there it turned east
And went on to the Jordan River. 9 Clans
Of Ephraim received this region as
Their tribal land, and Ephraim had towns
And villages that were inside Manasseh’s
Tribal land. 10 Ephraim could not compel
The Canaanites to vacate Gezer, so
Some Canaanites reside there yet among
The Israelites. But now these Canaanites
Did have to work as slaves for Israelites.